Helpful Camp NaNo Links

Photo credit: hoosadork on Flickr
It’s July 2nd! Which means NaNoWriMo has started! Or at least, Camp NaNoWriMo has.

Since I am indeed participating in Camp NaNo this year (for the first time ever—eep!) I thought it’d be a great time to share my fast-drafting and NaNo posts all in one convenient area for your browsing pleasure.

So here we go!

Before you start (it’s totally not to late to jump in, by the way!):

During NaNo:

Good luck to all participants and happy writing! 

Twitter-sized bite: 
Are you participating in #CampNaNoWriMo? Writer @Ava_Jae shares some helpful links with NaNoing tips for you. (Click to tweet

3 comments:

Ava Jae said...

Thanks, Abrea! I've also felt pretty terrible over some of the things I've put my characters through (inevitable part of writing, I think). And googling...oh Google...

meh said...

everything except the reading thing for me. I rather be writing than reading, and I only read about viruses and writing. Also you forgot the writing all our thoughts down that we forget a letter or use the wrng hear, there, or whole

Ava Jae said...

Hmmmm. I strongly believe that reading is extremely important for writers, but I'm glad the rest resonated with you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...